1. The mud scraper adopts the form of logarithmic spiral curve and uses the rubber wheel support to walk along the bottom of the pool. The mud scraping effect is good, and the requirement for the bottom of the pool is low.
2. In addition to the main scraping device, a unique auxiliary scraping device is installed so that the half-bridge scraper can achieve the effect of a full-bridge scraper.
3. Truss structure is adopted for working bridges, and steel gratings are laid on bridge decks to provide high strength, light weight and energy consumption.
4. The driving wheel is solid rubber wheel, no track, simple structure, easy installation;
5. The underwater components are made of stainless steel, and the water components are made of carbon steel and hot-dip galvanized. The corrosion resistance is good and the service life is long.
The driving device drives the scraper to rotate around the center of the sedimentation tank. After the raw water is precipitated in the sedimentation tank, the supernatant is discharged from the overflow weir and precipitated in the sludge at the bottom of the pond. Under the influence of the logarithmic spiral curved scraper, it is slowly driven by the Along the bottom of the pond, it flows into the central mud-collection tank and is discharged through the mud discharge pipe. At the same time, the pool scum is concentrated in the area between the scum scraper and the scum baffle. When the working bridge passes through the scum discharge pipe floating on the pool surface, the scum discharge pipe is pressed under the liquid surface and the scum passes Discharge the tank out of the pool.