1. Close the inlet and outlet of the filter, open the filter outlet, and discharge all the material liquid in the filter.
2. Use low-pressure steam or nitrogen (depending on the medium) to blow the filter element from inside to outside in order to remove the wax deposit on the outer surface of the filter element and the adhesion with high viscosity. When the pressure in the filter is equal to the pressure of the back-blown gas source, open the blowdown valve. At this time, the exhaust flow must be less than the inlet flow rate. The time of the back-blown filter element is generally 30-60 minutes.
3. Wash the outer surface of the filter element with clean water from 40 to 60 degrees Celsius, rinse off the large solid impurities, and then rinse the inner and outer surface of the filter element until no obvious dirty water flows out.
4. Depending on the size of the filter oil, you can use degreasing fluid or detergent to remove oil. Remove the oil and rinse with hot water.
5. Such as oxidation, rust and other pollutants on the surface of the filter can not be flushed. The filter element can be immersed in acetone and other organic solvents or stainless steel cleaning agent or stainless steel pickling passivation solution for 3 - 5 minutes and then rinsed with hot water.
6. Filter the air dry, if not fashionable, please use plastic bags sealed package.
7. Operation should prevent pressure impact, prohibit reverse pressure.
8. When the pressure drop between the upstream and downstream of the filter is greater than 0.3 Mpa or the flow rate is significantly decreased, the filter element should be replaced.
9. If the filter does not work for the time being, do not dry the filter element, but should be immersed in the appropriate sterilization solution (or in the shell into this solution), the sterilization solution should be washed clean before reuse.
10. If the filter is sterilized by steam, the condensed water in the steam pipeline must be exhausted first, and the steam pressure should not exceed 0.1 Mpa. At the same time, the pressure drop between the upstream and downstream of the filter should not exceed 0.015 Mpa. The liquid drains out, Otherwise the steam will damage the filter element.
More inquiries pl contact
KHN water treatment equipments Co., Ltd.